Saturday, November 12, 2011

CUTESY OUTFIT + SPECIAL GUEST!!


I'm mad this wasn't focused properly :( ...... anyways this is my dog Sunny!



Top-F21 / Skirt-H&M / Necklace-F21 / Shoes-Spring

I recently bought these floral flats from a store called Spring. They are super comfy and pair well with many outfits :) Plus, they were only $20!! I feel like I've been getting such great deals when I go shopping! Anyways, I felt the need to create a cutesy outfit that would compliment these shoes, so I looked through my closet and found a white lace top and a flowy denim skirt. I love how this turned out, but more importantly...what do YOU think of this outfit?

P.S. That was my dog Sunny! I've had him for over 8 years now :) I will be dedicating a specific post just for him in the future!

11 comments:

InesT said...

Love the top **
Gorgeous
And, your dog looks so adorable :)

Help My Blog GROW, I'll help yours *
Lady Fashion, OUI?
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *

Sally from Sorelle In Style said...

absolutely GORGEOUS! love the outfit, the shirt, the skirt, the shoes, the hair, the doggy!!! isn't it just the best getting sales!? your blog is so lovely! i am following now, i hope you can follow my blog, too!

xox,
s

sorelle in style

THE DIVINITUS said...

pretty flats.

Nena said...

your dog is soooo cute !!

http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.com/

M3lloYellow said...

Cute outfit! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I am now following you as well ;)

Celestine said...

those shoes are lovely
and your outfits are really good

so happy we follow each other.

xoxo
fashionceleste.blogspot.com

bex said...

Cute outfit! Where is your skirt from i've been looking for something like that for ages! and can i just say you're dog is amazing!!
xxx
http://justaheart100.blogspot.com/

Foxinflora said...

Woow, your dog is soo cute!And your outfit ofcourse too:)
You have really nice blog!!!

jessica summer said...

AWWWW!! Shiba Inu adorableness!! I am obsessed with those little creatures and hope to get one of my own. Love the blog! Thanks for the follow. I am following you too :)

http://seahorsesoldiers.blogspot.com

I Just Gotta Get This Off My Chest said...

LOVE this outfit! And your doggie!!

<3
Samantha

Tanya said...

Lovely outfit. The shoes are so cute.
Your dog's so pretty! ♥
You have a nice and interesting blog.

http://tanya6991.blogspot.com

CONTACT ME:
nancytang0403@yahoo.com