Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AS I REMAIN IN THIS LONELY ROOM TONIGHT






Dress-F21 / Tights-F21 / Scarf-F21 / Necklace-Simply Vera (Vera Wang for Kohl's) / Shoes-ELLE (Kohl's)

Hey everyone! I am SO sorry for not updating my blog recently! I've been extremely busy with college apps and school :/ ughhhh I'm so stressed!! But I already got into two colleges so I'm pretty happy about that :) I wore this cute little white dress to school today (it was crazy cold and rainy outside...what a bummer) I just received this in the mail a few days ago from F21 (I swear I'm addicted to this store...gosh darn it) and I freakin love ittt! The sleeves are super cute and the material is surprisingly thick. What a fantastic purchase of only $13!
I decided to change the scenery a bit and took these pictures in my living room, a place where lonely pieces of furniture are scattered around and neglected. I don't think my mom has ever stepped foot in this room...what a waste! I absolutely love the floral design of this love seat..it's just so delicate :)

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by :) Don't forget to subscribe!
xoxo,
Nancy

P.S. The necklace can be found here:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/ourbrands/simplyveraverawang.jsp

24 comments:

Mallory In New York said...

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog, not sure if you're following, but I'm following you! I absolutely love your look right here, very feminine. And the shoes are incredible! :)

Anonymous said...

lovely blog, you pretty thing.

xx
http://welcometotheupworld.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Love the white dress with black tights! Love the blog, im now a follower!
Would be great if you could check out my blog and follow me back, if you like it of course! Love Lo xxx
http://iyf-x.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your necklace, Nancy! your shoes are so cute

Andy

www.afterflats.com

SummerLee said...

love your shoes & your smile :) you look gorgeous <3
love, summer

Ruvic said...

i love your style! i look forward to your future blogs as you've won me over a follower. thanks btw for following me as well. i haven't blogged lately as i've been.

xoxox,
Ruvic

Kiki said...

Love the heels! Following you too sweetie!

xoxo

Anula said...

WOW!! Gorgeous outfit!!You look fabulous!!
You have such a nice blog,I looove your style!!
I'm Your new fallower!!
Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

mashutzo writes said...

this is my very 1st visit to ur blog,
i went through ur posts and i am glad to found someone who has a great taste in shoes.
i love all of ur shoes,
Are you Japanese?
followed you already..
follow me back if u like my blog..
http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

LOVE this photos!
amazing outfit!

Anna
xoxo
ENCHANTEDLY ANNA

KiaDenise said...

Hey lovely! I love your outfit!! Now following your blog!! xoxoxo -From My Style 2 Urs

ln said...

Those shoes are just soo beautiful!♥ loving the colors definitely, wish I could walk on them!
♥VISIT HIM AND HER PROJECT♥

LULUCHERIE said...

amazing shoes and couch!!

www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

SHOP

danielle said...

LOVE those shoes. and your steve madden's above are awesome too! they're a great alternative to litas!
http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com

Yara Simón said...

Fun shoes.

Unknown said...

i dear!!awesome look!! the necklace and the shoes are super!!!
thank u so much for your comment and for follow me!! i'm following u back!!!

IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Beauty Follower said...

Great shoes, love the color combination!

Jen Umm said...

i love your shoes!!STYLE DECORUM

Dżastalandia said...

I love your shoes! and dress!:) You' re look amazing!:)

Thanks for comment:)
I'm follow your blog now.
Kisses:)

balkis said...

Oh, those shoes are great!

-Balkis
http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

Jiglycious said...

your shoes is fab

www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

these shoes are adorable! love them with the simple white dress.

[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!

Saritschka said...

Thank you so much! :)
I looooove your shoes and your blog - following you back! <3

lhantse said...

The shoes are ah-mazing. love your chic look. i will be following you for sure. And i will appreciate your feedback as well.

CONTACT ME:
nancytang0403@yahoo.com